Recruitment, Selection and Induction
Getting the right person for the job is vitally important for the success of any business - at least half of the personnel problems we see result from a poor hiring process. The only way for a business to differentiate itself is with the uniqueness of its people and the difference they can make. If you require assistance for the whole recruitment selection process or just part of it, we are happy to help.
We offer a service to assist and advise businesses in the recruiting and selection process. This includes preparation for advertising the position, handling the application process right through to communicating with the applicants.
What we can do for you:
- Prepare the advertisement
- Put you in contact with appropriate recruitment agencies/head-hunters
- Create bespoke Application Forms
- Prepare detailed Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
- Short list suitable applicants who meet the agreed criteria requirements
- Psychometric or personality profiling
- Interview suitable applicants, followed by a report containing details of each candidate interviewed
- Send out letters on your behalf i.e. inviting to interviews, results of interview and reference requests
- Provide recruitment and selection packs – containing bespoke application forms, guidance on interviewing, details of rights to work in the UK, request for references template, details of DBS (CRB) checks available etc.
- Undertake all pre-employment checks, reference collected and DBS (CRB) checks, if applicable.
We can also help ensure that once you have got your perfect candidate, that their induction process is a fitting welcome into your business while providing Managers with support during probation periods.